Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

It is really hard for me to believe that a year has gone by already. Jett has been such a great addition to our family. He is the one that keeps us laughing. At a year old he isn't officially walking but took his first little step today. He waited until the last possible moment and then decided he would do it. He will be officially walking in the next week or so I am sure of it.

At a year old he is our family comedian. He is lovable and easy going. He doesn't like strangers and is very much a Mommy/Daddy boy. He loves to be outside with his dad no matter what is happening. He is a good eater and will try anything, but he lets you know if he doesn't like it. He loves to read books, but doesn't like it if you try to read the book to him, (he wants to do it himself).

Just a few pictures from the birthday party:

The BEST PART "CAKE"




He really got embarrassed when we started to sing to him. As you can see he loved the cake.


The 2nd best part "PRESENTS"!!




Hope he likes them all, he sure was enjoying them as he opened each one up! Thanks to everyone.

"I am officially a year old I can start walking" "I think I can, I think I can"



He will stand like that for quite a while and laugh and is very steady. He is just not quite sure how to get the legs to move for him.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe Jett is one!! Where did the time go? I love that he is the fair haired one of the bunch, so cute! We missed you guys too, you should have seen all the people at Dave and Jean's for the big 90th birthday party!

Hope you are doing and feeling great!!

Sherra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!